Why Tree House Learning?
At Tree House Learning we understand that choosing a Forest School, Bushcraft, or outdoor learning provider might be a daunting process and requires you to have a great deal of trust. As a mother of two I understand this first hand and would not run a session that I would not be more than happy to have my own children attend. This is why we have a set of standards that we never compromise.
When setting our standards I enlisted the help of all my leaders. I did this because they can’t just be my standards, they have to be from the staff as well and something everyone wants to uphold and deliver. So, a big thank you to all of the Tree House Learning family for their valued input and continued support. We are also non profit, meaning all of your money goes towards these standards instead of marketing and other “non child” related commercial costs. Please have a look at the list below for some of the main points we pride ourselves on:
- We have small class sizes
- We insist on a high adult to child ratio to ensure each child is safe but also has access to the experience and knowledge of our highly trained staff
- Each of our sessions has trained, CRB checked, paid assistants to ensure high quality support and to provide continuity for the children
- All of our leaders are qualified Level 3 Forest School practioners and have an up to date outdoor pediatric first aid certification
- All of our leaders are either primary teachers or hold some other education qualification
- We implement extensive half termly and daily risk assessments
- We are fully insured
- All of our leaders are passionate about outdoor learning and we love what we do
- Above all else we care about your child
We are confident in our approach and ethos which is why we offer a free trial in our weekly sessions and why we also welcome parents to observe sessions. We consider it a great compliment when you choose Tree House Learning and entrust us with your children.
It is not something we take lightly.